Last Mage Standing Last Mage Standing

Magnificent, as all you do.. I loved this one much more than anything in the moment i culd say.. Its so cool concept you got at the title, I love it. Its so epic and bad ass.

PathToVoid PathToVoid

dude,, put this for download, its good. we need to have this.

Detious - Divinity Detious - Divinity

This achieves true divinity... such streng and density... Good job, very well and nicely done.

Tales from the Jet Set Derelict Tales from the Jet Set Derelict

Dude, thsi truly is marvelous, it gives the feel of inmersion to that place wish is roughly described in your suggestion for imagginery... I loved it, it gives so much nce tripping motion... Its immersive as I said, and as weel it is hell rude and tough... Im giving this 5 stars, and I would tell much more about this, wich i would call, msterpiece on industrial.. I love it alot. I will put in into favorite and download it for my own personal city motion delight... I travel a lot in my work. I sell cigars in places all around my town. everyday I have to go different place, take a bag and fill theair with sweet smoke from expensive tobacco in a large cigar presentation.. I mean. this song promise me a lot of good ambience for travel across the city. You made gold here, dude.

Jack of All Trades ~Katzuya's Theme~ Jack of All Trades ~Katzuya's Theme~

This sons is amazing, trully amazing... but is ti able to be downloaded? icant see the download button... Bro, this is a must for my list. Come on, at least dsend it for me. I´ll do whatever you want!!!

Ambush Ambush

Simple... this is pure gold.

AliceMako responds:

Thanks for listening.

arpped arpped

It taste like God Kissing you in the forehead

Sequenced responds:

til im god

Gravity Gravity

Excuse me, i want to know where to find FL studio 11.

I loved your song. 5/5 and download.

arsaca995 responds:

Thank you! you can find fl studio on image-line website.

Fearless (NG EDIT) Fearless (NG EDIT)

We need more Old school DUBSTEP. Nice Job.

Fluxstyle - Nature's Growth Fluxstyle - Nature's Growth

I enjoyed... I actually dance to it. Its so smooth but yet so intense. Great work.

unknowngoth responds:

That's great to hear, since it's definitely what I was aiming for. Thanks :)