Splintercell: Blacklist Splintercell: Blacklist

Dude, this was fucking amazing... HAHAHAHAHA, i cant stop laughing of it. Its zwesome. Best part is when he is handling the man, and his wife while talking on cellphone. OUTRAGEOUS dude... ill share it with my friends.

Passion of the Manwhore Passion of the Manwhore

"I will love you with the frenzy of one thousand chimps..." Hahahahahaha. dude, I fucking love your videos. I hope you never die so you can make videos every week... or one video every 5 minutes.

Sexual-Lobster responds:

hmmmm perhaps we can compromise on the release schedule.

Egorapture Egorapture

Hahahaha, may we have a link to the son at the end in the credits pls? ^^ Such an awesome work. it just so EGORAPTOR.

The Blind Swordsman The Blind Swordsman

I have just watch the intro,... i need the song pls. its gorgeous. any link for it pls?

Evil-Dog responds:

No I bought it on stockmusic.com

Jive Machine Jive Machine

very hillarous

cant stop mixing.

BlueHippo responds:

Mixing what?

Time4Cat Time4Cat

a great game of a cat in the walkway

i really like this game cause of two things, the soundtrack, and the "theme" about a cat trying to get some food in a transitated place without beign steped by.
this game deserves a ten.

("Soberbiando tu Vida")

Last Mage Standing Last Mage Standing

Magnificent, as all you do.. I loved this one much more than anything in the moment i culd say.. Its so cool concept you got at the title, I love it. Its so epic and bad ass.

PathToVoid PathToVoid

dude,, put this for download, its good. we need to have this.

Detious - Divinity Detious - Divinity

This achieves true divinity... such streng and density... Good job, very well and nicely done.